Monday, 11 October 2010

Since the last time I blogged. I have once again changed the song. I filmed few parts for my previous song (Hoppipolla) and had done a few photos for the ancillary task. I thought about my idea and realised it wouldn't seem right, it would need more that a few months worth of filming. i would need to travel, film different places, different people. So I decided to scrap that idea.

The song I have chosen is `When She Loved Me` by Sarah Mclachlan. This song was featured in toy story, which is how I heard of it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=px0j1EHF8Y0&feature=related
what i want to do with it, is have a girl, sitting in a dark room, with a soft spot light on her. she is surrounded by photographs of her and her friend (whom she is singing about). it will cut to clips of their friendship, and zoom into photos of her and her friend when they we're young. she'll be miming with the song, but at parts smiling at photos and memories, i also aim to take stills of the clips of friendship and have them as pictures. she would be holding on and i will zoom into the photo then play the clip it came from. as if the memory is playing out in her mind.

timetable:
i will be filming later this week (15/10/10). the dark room part. the friendship clips will be done in the half term. meaning i have plenty of opportunities to capture moments.
the first of my ancillary tasks will be done by the 18Th of October (plan of ancillary will be up soon).

Although i have decided my song, i have been thinking as a last resort `Run` by Leona lewis. where i would use the theme of war, as if running from guns and bombing.

No comments:

Post a Comment